Lens Changing Instructions and Care and Use for Tifosi Sledge Models
Applies to Tifosi Sledge models.
To Remove a Lens:
- With sunglasses facing down and the arms fully extended, hold top and bottom of frame in the right eye area with both hands.
- Place your fingers on front side of frame and your thumbs on back side of the frame while letting your thumbs rest on lens.
- Gently flex / spread frame apart with your fingers as you press down on lens with your thumbs, releasing the right side of the lens to the front of the sunglass.
- Repeat the process on other side to release left side of lens.
- Gently flex frame at top and bottom of nose bridge while pushing the lens from the backside to release lens completely.
To Install a Lens:
- With the sunglasses facing up and the arms fully extended, line up the lens with the top Strike guard and align the top right and left hinges.
- On right eye area, press the inner and outer edges of lens into frame with your thumbs until it snaps into place.
- Repeat step 2 for the left eye area.
- Once both sides have snapped into place, press the center of the lens till it snaps into the frame.
- Using the Tifosi Microfiber cleaning bag, wipe any fingerprints off the lens.
Cleaning and Maintenance: Use the microfiber cleaning bag for storage and protection. If sunglasses are dirty, use the cleaning bag to wipe them. If needed, rinse with mild soap and warm water. We recommend regular cleaning and wiping to help maintain the lenses. Avoid the use of solvents, such as alcohol and acetone, and of aggressive cleaning chemicals, as these may impair the functionality of the sunglasses.
Storage: TIFOSI sunglasses should be kept in their case, to a temperature between -10C to 35C. Avoid exposure to sun without air conditioning in closed environments such on the dashboard of the car, because temperatures reached in these conditions can damage the functionality of the sunglasses. If the lenses are worn (eg, scratched or opaque), it is recommended to replace with genuine spare TIFOSI original parts.