Lens Changing Instructions and Care and Use for Tifosi Full Frame Models
Applies to Tifosi models: Amok, Dolomite, Dolomite 2.0, and Kilo
To Remove a Lens:
- With the sunglasses facing down and the arms fully extended, hold the top and bottom of the frame with both hands.
- Place your fingers on the front side of the frame and your thumbs on the back side of the frame while letting your thumbs rest on the lens.
- Gently flex/spread the frame apart with your fingers as you press down on the lens with your thumbs releasing the lens to the front of the sunglass.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with the opposite lens.
To Install a Lens:
- With the sunglasses facing up and the arms fully extendedplace the lens over the frame and line it up with the groove onthe outside corner.
- Place your finger on the back side of the frame and your thumbs on the front side bracing the lens over the frame.
- Gently flex/spread the frame with your fingers as you guide the lens down into the outer corner of the frame with your thumbs.
- Press the inner and outer edges of the lens into the frame with your thumbs.
- Make sure that the lens is seated in the frame by squeezing the outside perimeter of the frame.
- Repeat install steps 1-5 with the opposite lens.
- Using your Tifosi® Microfiber cleaning bag, wipe any fingerprints off the lenses.
Cleaning and Maintenance: Use the microfiber cleaning bag for storage and protection. If sunglasses are dirty, use the cleaning bag to wipe them. If needed, rinse with mild soap and warm water. We recommend regular cleaning and wiping to help maintain the lenses. Avoid the use of solvents, such as alcohol and acetone, and of aggressive cleaning chemicals, as these may impair the functionality of the sunglasses.
Storage: TIFOSI sunglasses should be kept in their case, to a temperature between -10C to 35C. Avoid exposure to sun without air conditioning in closed environments such on the dashboard of the car, because temperatures reached in these conditions can damage the functionality of the sunglasses. If the lenses are worn (eg, scratched or opaque), it is recommended to replace with genuine spare TIFOSI original parts.